The Grippie Stick
The Grippie Stick® is a proprietary accessory to The Teething Egg, the best teether for infants on the market. The Grippie Stick easily connects to any Teething Egg and allows little hands more control while teething. The stick length of the handle can assist younger teethers with use of the egg, while the grip texture prevents the ‘drooly drops’ that often happen with teethers.
Snapping directly on to the bottom of The Teething Egg, the Grippie Stick can turn your teether into the perfect rattle for play too.
Made in the USA, The Grippie Stick is BPA, BPS, Phthalate and Lead FREE. Dishwasher and steam-sterilizer safe as well.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Teething Egg is sold separately and not included with The Grippie Stick purchase.
Why Do I Need The Grippie Stick?
– Allows younger babies with developing grasps to use The Teething Egg successfully
– Steam sterilizer and top-rack dishwasher safe
– BPA, BPS, Phthalate, Latex and Lead-FREE
– Attaches to The Teething Egg lanyard through bottom loop
– Turns your teether into a toy for use after the teething stages
– Keeps your child’s hands and mouth busy
Prevents the ‘Drooly Drops’ and keeps the teether off dirty surfaces
Is the Grippie Stick Safe?
– Absolutely!The Grippie Stick has been lab tested and certified safe for infants by safety commissions worldwide
– Rigorous tests are performed on its mechanical and physical structure and materials used to be non-toxic and safe for babies
– The Grippie Stick has certifications meeting the standards of the following safety commissions:
USA Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) tested and certified (ASTM F963-17)
UK and EU Toy Safety Directive tested and certified (EN 71)
Canada Health tested and certified (CCPSA)
Australia and New Zealand Competition and Consumer Commission (AS/NZS 8124)
Nothing but the best for your little one! The Grippie Stick is:
– Made in the USA
– FDA approved, food grade Polypropylene material from the USA
– BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate, Metal, Latex, and Lead Free
– Non-slip even when wet
– Non porous, does not harbor bacteria or mold
– Able to be steam sterilized if desired
– Dishwasher safe (top rack)
– Greatly exceeds choking hazard dimensions (worldwide safety commission tested)