John Deere - Tractor Engine
Take apart and rebuild your own John Deere Tractor Engine! Includes repair function with 56 'repairable' parts. Lights and starter will not operate until components are removed, reassembled, and reactivated by a switch. All the tools needed to take apart and reassemble the John Deere tractor engine can be neatly stored under the engine bonnet. Pull back on the handle to move the tractor engine around on its front wheels. Sound the horn, turn on the lights... now start your engine!
- Front half of a John Deere tractor in John Deere design.
- 56 pieces.
- Tools sized to fit little hands.
- Removable bonnet.
- Spark plugs.
- Battery-operated headlights and horn sound.
Further lifelike tractor components.
- Checking the oil level.
- Changing the air filter.
- Replacing the wheels and brake discs.
- Removing the motor.
- Suitable for ages 3yrs and older.
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
- Requires 8x AAA batteries (not included)