LEGO® Technic™ Ford® F-150 Raptor
In production since 1948, the Ford® F-Series is an enduring symbol of quality and functionality. Now you can pay tribute to the ‘workhorse’ of the pickup world as you recreate all the details of Ford’s 2021 F-150 pickup truck with this LEGO® Technic™ Ford F-150 Raptor (42126) building set. Enjoy the build; savor the details As well as providing an immersive LEGO building challenge for adults, this set makes a perfect gift for yourself or anyone who loves the Ford F-Series. Authentic details include the V6 engine with moving pistons, plus suspension on all wheels. There are 4 opening doors, so you can easily admire the interior, along with an opening hood and truck bed. After spending quality time on this project, you can place your collectible model on display to celebrate your passion for pickups. Explore the world of engineering LEGO Technic sets feature true-to-life movement and mechanisms that let LEGO builders explore engineering concepts in an approachable and realistic way.
• Enjoy an immersive LEGO® Technic™ building project that’s perfect for adults, then explore the pickup truck model’s many features and functions.
• Authentic details, inspired by the real Ford® F-150 Raptor pickup truck, include the model’s V6 engine with moving pistons, plus suspension on all wheels.
• Check out the realistic interior details, plus 4 opening doors, an opening hood and truck bed.
• After completing the relaxing building challenge, you’ll love displaying your collectible LEGO® Technic™ Ford® F-150 model.
• Model measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 16.5 in. (42 cm) long and 7 in. (18 cm) wide.
• Looking for the best gifts for fans of the Ford® F-Series? This set is ideal for anyone who loves pickup trucks, cool vehicles and buildable display model cars.
• The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced buildable models for LEGO fans who are ready for a building set challenge.
• LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.